The evening of Nightmare NightWHAT:
Spoopy things( this is what I want it to say )
- Tags:legend of dragoon | rose, tf: animated | blurr, tf: idw | skids, tf: shattered glass | ravage, ✘ dead space | isaac clarke, ✘ mass effect | urdnot wrex, ✘ mlp: fim | rarity, ✘ star trek (2009) | leonard mccoy, ✘ tf: animated | drag strip, ✘ tf: animated | red alert, ✘ tf: g1 | frenzy, ✘ tf: idw | chromedome, ✘ tf: idw | prowl, ✘ tf: idw | rewind, ✘ tf: prime | vehicon/fracas (occ)
Games Caldera, Nexus Territory and other parts of Haven WHEN:
Starting Friday (7/05) and running for three days. WHAT:
A festival of games not unlike the Highland Games with a 'junkyard eclectic' carnival feel. WARNINGS:
None, but subject to change. ((ooc: Putting this up early since I'm not sure I'll be able to on Friday. And it gives people a chance to get sub-threads up.)) ( Come one, come all! )
- Tags:!open, legend of dragoon | rose, tf: animated | blurr, tf: idw | drift, tf: idw | perceptor, tf: idw | rung, tf: idw | wing, tf: kiss players | glit (occ), tf: prime | bulkhead, tf: prime | knock out, tf: shattered glass | ravage, ✘ cyborg 009 | albert heinrich, ✘ disgaea | flonne, ✘ disgaea | laharl, ✘ mst3k | crow t robot, ✘ soul eater | death the kid, ✘ stalker | strelok, ✘ tf: animated | blitzwing, ✘ tf: animated | swoop, ✘ tf: bayverse | barricade (crau), ✘ tf: g1 | frenzy, ✘ tf: idw | ambulon, ✘ tf: prime | miko nakadai
Arcee & anyoneWHERE:
Mostly Leige's place, but she's going to be checking other places. Please note where they're at!WHEN:
Over the weekWHAT:
Arcee scouting around, clinging to buildings, invading ceilings and vents, perching on roofs, and generally spying on people and being awkward.WARNINGS:
None currently?( Pink is an inconspicuous color )
- Tags:!open, tf: animated | blurr, tf: beast wars | blackarachnia, tf: classics | elita one, tf: dreamwave | jetfire (crau), tf: idw | arcee, tf: idw | ironhide, ✘ dc comics (new earth) | selina kyle, ✘ tf: g1 | frenzy, ✘ tf: idw | prowl, ✘ tf: idw | slag
Tarn and/or his (giant) undead demon wolf-beast and You
Choose your own adventure. Put a 1, 2, 3, or 4 in the subject line if you can't think of how you'd like to start things off. No number is also more than perfect! Where:
New DJD Territory [nearly 3 'neighbourhoods' of Prima's abandoned little micro city now belong to THIS guy. He's been redecorating.] When:
Now. [After Rung's death, and after Tarn's been placed on the Defense Committe] Warnings:
Animal abuse / hunting. Will update if things get worse. [PS: Permission Post
A guy's gotta eat right? In this case that 'guy' would be a turbofox. Tarn is either in the midst of feeding his pet live game, or he's helping the wittle cutie-paws play with its prey. This option will probably be gruesome and this machine WAS tested on animals. You're welcome to come check out the death bellow of a geardeer. Option 2:
Decepticon eye for the tasteless guy. Tarn is continuing his redecorating. Sure Prima's half-finished city looks super classy but why not watch Tarn bust down some walls he doesn't need, or admire how lovingly he paints those new Decepticon emblems onto the other walls he will allow to continue existing?Option 3:
Santa's little helpers (Frenzy and Dirge) have been going through the trash for their new boss (because, let's face it, that's a little beneath him) and have found him some of those precision rifles he's been looking for.
Also a giant blender, a hot tub, and a chair. Oh god he's so alone.
Feel free to find Tarn chilling on a balcony above you, trying out a collection of sniper rifles on for size.Option 4:
You were just going for a walk, minding your own business in this super swanky little golden city when you're found by the cutest little elephant-sized, drooling, undead, wild wolf-monster. It would like to say hello. And if you're a robot, it would like to say hello to your insides.Other:
None of the above, let's rock this improv style!
Barricade and youWHERE:
Solus Prime and Alpha Trion's quadrants, and the Junk PileWHEN:
Backdated and forward-dated a couple days from nowWHAT:
A certain fuzzy feline is getting the lay of the land from a much shorter perspective.WARNINGS:
n/a, will update if necessary
Skids - or the thing that had
been Skids - had been chasing him around the Junk Pile until something happened that Barricade just couldn't sort out. Not for a while, anyway, until he was able to get a look at himself. Not human, so...
? Oh scrap.( The Junk Pile )( Solus's Quadrant )( Alpha Trion's Quadrant )
- Tags:!npc | alpha trion, !open, legend of dragoon | rose, tf: animated | blurr, tf: g1 | thundercracker, tf: prime | knock out, ✘ fate/stay night | arturia pendragon, ✘ ice age | shira, ✘ tf: bayverse | barricade (crau), ✘ tf: beast wars | quickstrike, ✘ tf: g1 | frenzy, ✘ tf: idw | whirl
Skids and YOU!What:
Sparkeater Skids is roaming the Haven, looking for delicious robots whose souls he can eat.Where:
For a few days before and after this post.Notes:Skids is a Sparkeater, and as such is ravenous for the life energy that powers Cybertronians. Most robots that aren't Cybertronian are safe, but if you think your robot has anything close to a spark I'm more than willing to fudge it and have him try to give it a bite.
How does this work?
In canon, the humanoid sparkeater seems to have some method of coaxing a transformer's processor out of their head, which effectively locks them up and releases their spark, so to speak. He then eats it. However, there are other sparkeating turbofoxes which don't have so complicated a ritual and seem to be capable of just getting a spark chamber open and giving it a nom. I'm cool with whatever, so if you'd like your character to go through some spark-chewing trauma but survive intact, just note that when you post!
Skids is still Skids, just species swapped. Therefore, it still looks like him but with a lot more rust, randomly missing panels, and tentacles. Glorious, H.R. Giger tentacles. He's still himself in there, so if you're organic it will be possible to talk to him and even reason with him. If you've got a spark, though, his hunger will overpower his reason and he'll go after it. However, unless you note that you want your spark chewed (or eaten! I'm game for some good old death) then I'll let your character find a way to escape unscathed, possibly via comedic pratfall.
Questions? Just ask on plurk or send me a PM~
~~~( He's on the Prowl. No, not THAT Prowl. )
WHERE: The Atrium, Haven's Hub.
WHEN: Today! The dance will go on from the late afternoon until the early hours of the morning.
WHAT: Have your top hat and cane? This is a formal ball. The origination is a drunken Vandal and battle-worn Saber.
WARNINGS: Could be anything from bar fights to drunken swearing to people tripping over their own feet or people making out in a corner.( Details inside! Please read! )
SHORTCUTS TO THE SUB-FORUMS:
- Tags:!open, brave police: j-decker | kagerou, brave police: j-decker | mccrane, kingdom hearts | ventus, legend of dragoon | rose, tf: animated | blurr, tf: beast wars | blackarachnia, tf: classics | cliffjumper (crau), tf: classics | elita one, tf: dreamwave | jetfire (crau), tf: dreamwave | starscream (crau), tf: g1 | skyfire, tf: g1 | thundercracker, tf: idw | drift, tf: idw | ironhide, tf: idw | rung, tf: idw | skids, tf: idw | wing, tf: prime | arcee, tf: prime | bulkhead, tf: prime | dead end (occ), tf: prime | knock out, tf: shattered glass | ravage, ✘ 9 | 4, ✘ ace attorney | kay faraday, ✘ brave police: j-decker | power joe, ✘ brigadoon | melan blue, ✘ cyborg 009 | albert heinrich, ✘ dead space | vandal, ✘ fate/stay night | arturia pendragon, ✘ ghost trick | sissel, ✘ mass effect | commander shepard, ✘ mass effect | garrus vakarian, ✘ mass effect | urdnot wrex, ✘ naruto | hinata hyuga, ✘ persona 4 | teddie, ✘ star trek (2009) | leonard mccoy, ✘ tf: animated | cheetor, ✘ tf: bayverse | barricade (crau), ✘ tf: bayverse | mirage, ✘ tf: bayverse | sideswipe, ✘ tf: beast wars | quickstrike, ✘ tf: fall of cybertron | perceptor, ✘ tf: g1 | frenzy, ✘ tf: idw | ambulon, ✘ tf: idw | optimus prime (crau), ✘ tf: idw | whirl, ✘ tf: prime | shockwave, ✘ tf: prime | smokescreen, ✘ tf: prime | vehicon/fracas (occ), ✘ tf: prime | wheeljack
Megatronus Prime and anyone volunteering to come along on his monster killin' Badlands expedition.WHERE:
The arena in Megatronus' sector.WHEN:
Wednesday through early Saturday.WHAT:
After putting out a call for volunteers to come out to the Badlands with him and cure their monster problem once and for all, Megatronus waits for interested parties to show. Those brave enough to make an appearance will be given a bonus power for the next week or so.WARNINGS:
The potential for graphic violence exists beyond the cut.( Just because he asked for your help doesn't mean he needs it. )
- Tags:!npc | megatronus prime, !open, legend of dragoon | rose, mega man zero | fairy leviathan, tf: animated | blurr, tf: beast wars | blackarachnia, tf: dreamwave | starscream (crau), tf: g1 | thundercracker, tf: idw | drift, tf: idw | wing, ✘ brigadoon | melan blue, ✘ fate/stay night | arturia pendragon, ✘ generator rex | rex salazar, ✘ mass effect | urdnot wrex, ✘ super sentai: ksg | captain marvelous, ✘ tf: animated | blitzwing, ✘ tf: g1 | frenzy, ✘ tf: idw | tarn, ✘ tf: kiss players | shaoshao li
Frenzy and OPEN because, dude, you know you want to hang out with this lovable bundle of joy!WHERE:
Oh, around; mostly where the geardeer are gathering.WHEN:
Oh, you know, mostly around the time the geardeer are appearing. Sometime after confronting the pet and then getting some sort of replacement for the ARM HE LOST.WHAT:
Because the deer are said to be big enough for a smaller Cybertronian to ride on - come on
, that was obviously an invite. So, Frenzy's totally gotta go check these things out. Plus, you know, PRESENTS!!WARNINGS:
Frenzy being a big dumb, as usual.( HOLY COW )
Anyone and Everyone!WHERE:
Around various parts of HavenWHEN:
From now until what counts as 'New Years' for Cybertron (New Years Day for us?)WHAT:
Infinite cute and maybe tree eating
Well, Kay and Elita had done it. It took awhile, and surprisingly, all in one night, but they'd been able to grab branches from the large crystal trees that the pink robot had grown, and placed them all around Haven. Where, specifically? Outside the temples! Really, surprised no one noticed it. But to those who walk out of the them, they'll now notice a tree on either their right or left, empty, glittering, and with a note.( Click to see note )
What could this mean? What's this? There's trees everywhere! What's this? And depending on what your alignment is/where you live, you'll get a different tree.
(ooc: I'll be putting comments up for each quadrant's tree. Comment under whichever one you'd like to react to/decorate/chat with people under. It's a huge mingle thread! Also, don't forget to put your tag in the log!
- Tags:!open, brave police: j-decker | kagerou, kingdom hearts | ventus, tf: beast wars | blackarachnia, tf: classics | cliffjumper (crau), tf: dreamwave | starscream (crau), tf: g1 | thundercracker, tf: idw | rung, tf: prime | dead end (occ), tf: shattered glass | ravage, ✘ 9 | 4, ✘ ace attorney | kay faraday, ✘ mass effect | garrus vakarian, ✘ mass effect | urdnot wrex, ✘ super sentai: ksg | captain marvelous, ✘ tf: animated | dirge (crau), ✘ tf: bayverse | shockwave/driller, ✘ tf: g1 | frenzy, ✘ tf: idw | fortress maximus, ✘ tf: idw | tarn, ✘ tf: idw | whirl, ✘ tf: prime | shockwave, ✘ tf: prime | smokescreen
The DJD's 'pet' Turbofox
Oh you know, just your average robot Eldritch Abomination... that someone has apparently decided was awesome pet material. This is essentially a member of the robot undead (probably!) but it's one of the speedy, vicious ones instead of slow and shambling.when:
After the glyphless event (and like all fauna coming through the lambda, The Pet lacks a glyph).where:
The wee (probably the size of a small elephant) darling is wandering around the junk pile, trailing its leash behind it.warnings:
Half-wild, aggressively savage (giant?) animal that would love to eat your robot soul, but will settle for maulings instead. **Edit:
Probably non-aggressive to things without sparks.Note:
Anything goes! Do whatever you want with the creature, just don't kill it, and Tarn is going to need to be able to get it back eventually. It would probably be weird if more than one person took it home too because continuity, so it might end up escaping if more than one person tries this. Also: Permissions Post *If you've said it's okay for Tarn to hurt your folk, that'll cover damage from The Pet too.
( +1 for the DJD happy family )